Documenting errors, futile time wasting google searches and ultimately, fixed stuff.
Random musings to keep you coding, and to keep you from pulling out your hair.
- Including one package in a yum repository
- Switching to from SQLite to MySQL (Ruby on Rails)
- KDE 4: Turning off desktop switch via scroll wheel
- Setting up Mercurial to e-mail on changes
- Dual booting between Windows and Linux (on separate hard disks)
- How to fix FATAL ERROR: Bad primary partition 1: Partition ends in the final partial cylinder
- Funky little spinner (Ruby on Rails/Ajax)
- Enabling SSH keys on OpenWRT
- Adding an IP address to Debian/Ubuntu Linux
- Git Hooks: GIT_DIR and changing directories