Documenting errors, futile time wasting google searches and ultimately, fixed stuff.
Random musings to keep you coding, and to keep you from pulling out your hair.
- Including one package in a yum repository
- Setting up Mercurial to e-mail on changes
- Enabling SSH keys on OpenWRT
- How to fix FATAL ERROR: Bad primary partition 1: Partition ends in the final partial cylinder
- Querying for a date range (Ruby on Rails)
- Git Hooks: GIT_DIR and changing directories
- KDE 4: Turning off desktop switch via scroll wheel